DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Why, ABC? Why?


Jeff and I watch like 2 TV shows a week, and this is one of them.
I'd have to say it's our FAVORITE show.
And guess what? Tomorrow night is the last episode ever.
ABC cancelled it after only one season.
"Underperforming" is what they called it.
Remember the 'good ol' days' when networks would give shows a chance?
Oh, and they wouldn't move nights and times and take a 6 week hiatus in the middle of the season?
Maybe shows "underperform" because people just can't find them, did you ever think about that, ABC? grrrr....
Anyway, Jeff and I are very sad that we'll have nothing to watch on Wednesday nights at 10:00 anymore.
Hey, wait! I'm sure there'll be some 'B-list celebrity/dating/reality show' to look forward to!
You know there's just not enough time in the schedule to fit them all in......wonder what Tonya Harding's been up to.......
At least I can take comfort in the fact that the full series DVD will be out this September (when I can watch it in my NEW house) :)
If you didn't get a chance to watch it on TV (and you're old enough to wistfully remember 1973), I'd recommend you watch the DVD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com