DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Busting my Buttons!

Just had to share some awfully cute Lili art.
I just LOVE how the Easter Bunny looks like SpongeBob.
You never realize how the words you say everyday, off handedly really sound to someone else until you live with someone who's trying to learn english by mimicking you!
Case in point: "witch" sounds to Lili like it should be spelled "wech", "wind" like "wend", etc.
yeeeks, I guess we need to start speaking very, very C.L.E.A.R.L.Y.
OK, I don't know why this is turned sideways, but it's my favorite thing ever. Really, really worth you craning your neck to get a good look at.
I have never been more proud of my girl (and that has NOTHING to do with the fact that I'm A#1, really)
I love how she calls her friends "MY Kaleigh and MY Jane".
I just am amazed everyday by how much progress Lili has made in the 20 months she's been with us. I was completely and utterly against all-day kindergarten, but I have to admit, it's been wonderful for her. We only have something like 31 or 32 days of school left.....even though it's like FEBRUARY out there, 30 mph winds, 40 degrees for DAYS.....
unbelievable.
In other news, we got an email from our construction manager today. He wants to schedule our "Pre Insulation Walk Through" early next week so they can
insulate and get the drywall up.
Weee!!
I really think I love them.


1 Comments:

At 10:23 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Lili is quite the superstar. You have every right to be impressed. Her language acquisition is nothing short of amazing. Her artwork is pretty dang nifty too.

I can't believe how quickly your home is taking shape. My goodness I'm excited for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com