DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, April 06, 2009

Our Relationship Is Now Old Enough To Be An Adult


Today marks EIGHTEEN YEARS that Jeff and I have been together. I feel old.
On April 6, 1991, Jeff went to the Drive In with our best friend Rob.
I was out with my friends riding around in my convertible with the top down wearing shorts. at night! This April 6th brings us wet, sloppy snow. grrrrrr....
We met up 'in town' and went to a party together. After we left the party, Rob, Jeff and I decided we were hungry and went to a truck stop at 4 am for biscuits and gravy.
Yee haw! Do we know romance, or what?
A 3rd person, a truck stop and biscuits and gravy=true love forever!
Anyway, Jeff and I had known each other for awhile, but we didn't get together until we were both out of school.
We didn't really have a "first date". The party and truck stop were it.
Since we had already known each other, we just kind of started hanging out together more and, voila, here we are 18 years and 2 kids later.
So, I guess it really doesn't matter how you start off, it's how you end up.
Happy 18 years, big guy!

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Congratulations on 18!! It's our 18th wedding anniversary May 29th. I do feel old (hee hee).

PS. No snow in West Michigan. It went south (sorry, friend).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com