DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yeah, I'm Old Enough to be His Mother. So What!!


I met the Notre Dame quarterback today!
He and 3 of his team mates were eating in the food court at the table next to me today.
I kept looking over thinking "Boy, that sure looks like Jimmy Clausen. But, BOY! He sure looks young" (little realizing that, in fact, I'm just old)
Then sure enough 2 little high school hotties asked him for a picture. After that I was like, yeah, who wants to pose with this now. After a LOT of cajoling from my mom, I agreed to give it a shot.
My mommy asked him to take a picture with me (!) and he was very sweet.
So, there you have it, 'Interesting Fact #7', if you will :)
And now I realize that I better never, ever meet Troy Aikman. I'd puke on his shoes.....at least he's older than me.

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM , Blogger a Tonggu Momma said...

Yep... you know you are getting old when the college football players look like babies.

(I found you through the BB.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com