DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, October 02, 2008

The House That Never Was






To satisfy everyone's curiosity, and since it's been sold and I'm not going to "jinx" anything, I figured I'd share a picture of 'Perfect House #1'.
We were told by our realtor that it has in fact been sold. So we move on.
But, seriously, isn't it just fantastic?!
This is our style of house.

We're not really subdivision, cookie-cutter house type people, you know what I mean? Our house has to have character and soul. And boy, did this place have it.

sigh....

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

Not that we want you to move (we really don't!) but I was talking up your house this afternoon. I'll keep working on them :-)

 
At 6:23 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

The parents of a little girl in Emily's class and dad works in the department I used to work in. They are renting right now and looking around. You may get some hits this weekend with parents in town.

House #1 was REALLY nice! :-(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com