DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ralph






Ralphie Renard is gone.


He escaped from our fenced in backyard yesterday morning around 5:30.


Jeff looked for him, I looked for him. We don't know where he is.


This is probably the 10th time he's escaped from our various yards over the years. Each time we've been able to catch him. Not this time.


The last time he escaped I was able to track him down thru the local Humane Society. Some nice family took him in and they were very sad to give him back.


We're hoping that maybe they were there again this time.




Ralph is almost completely deaf, mostly blind and has like one tooth left in his head.


He's been through a lot with us. Moving to 3 different houses in 2 different states. Welcoming a baby, 2 other dogs, 2 cats and another kid. All taken in stride.




Yesterday was his 15th birthday.


Jeff and I can't believe we've been together long enough to have a dog in high school.




We've come to terms with Ralph being gone.


Maybe we'll find him again..........




If not, here's to you 'Babala', our first born furry son.




We miss you.


2 Comments:

At 8:34 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm sorry, Nikki. This must be so hard on all of you right now. I have tears in my eyes thinking about poor Ralph. I'm still hoping for a happy ending to this story.

 
At 8:59 AM , Blogger Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry Nikki. I will say a prayer that you find Ralph. Poor little man.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com