DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tag! I'm It!

I've been tagged by Karen at www.momrun.blogspot.com to share 6 facts about myself. (it didn't say they had to be interesting facts, thank goodness)

So, here goes:

1) I played the sax in middle and high school. In high school I was also in the flag corps. In my senior year we made it to the state competition for the first time in years and years. (we performed in the 'Hoosier Dome', before it became the 'RCA Dome', before it became 'Lucas Oil Stadium'). sad.

2) I met Jeff in high school (1985). He was a senior and I was a freshman. He was dating one of my friends and she treated him like crap. She, however was the most GORGEOUS being on earth. Just absolutely perfect. They were quite a handsome couple. I STILL have her senior picture, in which he posed with her. Maybe I'll just have to post it here one of these days :)
Anyway, we had a mutual friend (Hi Rob!!) and we finally got together in 1991 and married in 1993.

3) I went to Ball State from 1989-1991 and then graduated from IU in 1994. I have a BA in psychology.

4) Both Jeff and I were born in Indiana, as were all of our parents. Our own children however were born in North Carolina and China. We like to mix it up.

5) When I was in 2nd grade I was on the 'Bozo Show'. I played one of the team games (not the Bozo buckets). My team won and I remember we got a ViewMaster set, a light up yo-yo, autographed pictures of the cast. My mom played a game too and won 1st prize. I think it was a gift certificate to dinner somewhere in Chicago.
No VCRs back then, baby, so it's all just a distant memory.

6) I can't do a somersault to save my life. I can't dive, do the splits, stand on my head. I can't do anything gymnastically or athletically. period. (but don't feel bad, I can diagram sentences like nobody's business!)

There you have it. Whoopee, huh. More than anyone would ever want to know.
(and for those of you out there who are thinking of 6 MORE things you may know about me, ahem, keep it to yourselves) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com