DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

sigh...

I just realized that this past Saturday marked 2 YEARS LID !
Wow. 2 years of our lives that would've been spent waiting and waiting with no concrete end in sight.
I can't imagine. I really wonder if we would have stuck with it to the end. I just don't know.

The most heartbreaking part is that it's looking like it would be another 2 year wait.
Right now I think they've referred into the first part of February 2006. That means that they're still 7 MONTHS away from our LID of September 13, 2006.
Currently it's taking about 3 months to refer each month, so 7 x 3=21.
TWENTY ONE MORE months of waiting. I just can't imagine.

It's been 6 WHOLE DAYS since our house went on the market and I'm DYING waiting for it to sell!!
(patience is obviously NOT one of my virtues)


My heart goes out to all those still waiting and waiting for their children to come home and to all those children waiting and waiting for their forever families.

All I can do is thank God in all His wisdom for brining Lili to us when He did. You always hear that 'He won't give you anymore than you can handle' and I'm sure that's true. I really don't think I could've handled a 4 year wait.

We are so blessed.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I can't even imagine still waiting. My heart goes out to those families who are still trying to be patient and make sense of the timelines. Our original LID was 8.15.06. Thank goodness there were other plans in store for our two families. No more scanning the Rumor Queen forums. No more praying over COP lists.

PS. Best wishes on the house. I hope it sells quickly. I'm anxious for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com