DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lili's First Ice Pack Incident

Lili got her first ice pack at school today. She told me the tale on the way home and I thought it would be cute to get it on video. She was so serious.

Well, as you can see, the chick sees the camera and it's ALL drama! geesh. She's something else, isn't she? I'm happy to report that she is fine and she will survive (although I'm sure it was touch and go for awhile)

By the way, we had our first house showing yesterday and we have another one scheduled for Friday. yay.

Yesterday I got home from work at 1:45. I checked my messages and found out that our realtor wanted to show our house at 3:00. 3:00!! So I had ONE HOUR to clean the place up. Normally, that wouldn't be such a big deal BUT! the night before Jeff was putting crown molding in the dining room, so we had a ladder, tools, molding, saw and sawdust, 6-8 cans of paint, a half dozen brushes and drop cloths ALL OVER THE PLACE!! So I threw everything in the basement, swept, mopped, vacuumed and threw everything we own into various drawers around the house. I also had to take Lola and the kids and be transient for about an hour. yikes. Who's idea was this?......

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Poor Lili. I'm glad you were able to capture the dramatic tale on video. Be sure to tell Lili that even 5th graders still need ice packs. Emma biffed it in the parking lot right before soccer practice and needed LOTS of love and ice packs. Hello Kitty band-aids helped too.

Best wishes with the house showings. I dreaded those last minute phone calls and then scurrying around to tidy up and hide the furry beasts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com