DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Wedding Pictures and Pageant Practice Update



Lili was into slam dancing for some reason. She really didn't dance so much as just make us swing her around and jump........
And don't ever let her have bubbles if you want her to do anything else. ever.
But, we had a good time. We didn't get home until 2 AM!! And we left home at 1pm. Quite a day.
Now onto our weekly pageant update: (are you sure you're ready?)
Lili is a walking snot factory for some reason.
She sneezed projectile snot not once, not twice, but 3 ooey-gooey times in our one hour practice tonight.
Each time was even more embarrassing than the time before.
The first time was as we were walking in. Hellooooooo everyone!
The second time the 2 girls sitting in front of us had just turned around saying "Isn't that Brett's sister? Ummm....yeah, she's cute..."
The third glorious time was as she was practicing her princess walk. 'Turn, smile, AAAAACHOOOO-SNUCK!' Yep, she's a real lady, she is.
Did I mention she also scratched her butt for like 5 minutes straight? It's like she saves up all her disgusting-ness for Pageant Day.
at least it makes for interesting blog material.

3 Comments:

At 10:00 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I swear I live for your blog entries. Your description of Lili's pageant rehearsal is priceless. There had better be a camera rolling for the real day.

Love,
Kim K.

 
At 12:51 PM , Blogger Ronda said...

Who doesn't love a little snot here and there when you have a winning smile (do I sound like I could work in a pageant?) Ella did love the pink/brown dress because it was almost all pink.

 
At 9:32 PM , Blogger Liene said...

I don't follow your blog as much as I'd like to. But I'm so glad I did check. I got a good laugh. I can actually picture her scratching here rear. Maybe because I have 4 yr old who will do the same thing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com