DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The China Issue


I highly recommend this for anyone involved in China adoption, or even for anyone who's interested in the upcoming Olympics.
The whole issue is about China. Lots of beautiful pictures of course. I haven't had time to read the articles, but it's just chock full of information.
I'm trying not to let anyone here look at it too much because I'm trying to keep it nice. (and good luck with that!)
You even get a pull-out China map with a special 'inside the Forbidden City' guide on the back.
It's just so super cool that we were there! I still can't get over it!!

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

My in-laws gave us a copy of that issue yesterday. Chris and I poured over the issue last night. I need to pick up more copies. I still can't believe we were there only 2 months ago. Aren't the pictures and stories amazing? I feel blessed to have experienced China and the devastation of their recent natural disaster breaks my heart. Hug Lili extra today.

Love,
Kim K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com