DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, April 04, 2008

I Always Said Oprah Scares Me....

I know this may not be my most popular post in the world and many people may disagree with me and stop reading altogether, and if so, so be it.

I am not an Oprah fan.
Not just because of her stance on Christianity (although that would be enough).
She has WAY too much power and influence.
Have you ever really looked at her audience? The way they WORSHIP her and hang on every word? It sickens me. It really does.
I would dare to say that Oprah is a cult leader. She scares me. Seriously scares me.

And remember, if you open your mind too much, your brain could fall out.

3 Comments:

At 10:22 AM , Blogger Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

I don't like her either. She is a flippin talk show host!!! I think she is a hack that rarely knows what she is talking about, but acts as thought she is an authority on all things. NOT A FAN!!! Amen to that.

 
At 3:35 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

I have never posted on your blog, but I have to write that I whole-heartedly agree with you! I've always believed that Oprah is "cultish" and she spews a lot of incorrect things. Just wanted you to know someone agrees with you :)

 
At 1:11 AM , Blogger Liene said...

I stopped watching her years ago when she got really weird and started saying things that didn't make sense and were untrue. What really ticked me off the most was when she went on her talk show and slammed the President and blamed Hurricane Katrina on the Republicans. She said they controlled it and wanted to get rid of the blacks in New Orleans. Yeah whatever!!! No one can control the weather. Crazy lady!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com