DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, March 31, 2008

Overheard this morning.......

Lili was on the couch playing with Barbie and Snow White.
Barb and Snow were facing each other having a conversation.
(by the way, Lili does this hideous , "I'm going to get you, my pretty", falsetto when she makes her dolls 'talk')
Lili (as Barbie): "eeeeee, Snow White, eeeeeee"
Lili (as Snow White): "Barbie, I kick your butt."
Lili (as Lili): "hee hee hee heeeeee!"
Mama (as dumbfounded as can be): "?"

So I asked Lili what 'kick your butt' was from. She pointed at the TV and said "Spongebob---grrr, 'I kick your butt'." So, apparently someone on Spongebob is going to kick someone's butt.

(and I thought I was a 'good' mom letting her watch Spongebob.......might as well turn on Jerry Springer.)

2 Comments:

At 7:25 AM , Blogger Jen, Dave, Leah and Daniel said...

Coming out of lurkdom here :)
My 5 year old called me "Stupid" one day thanks to Mr. Squarepants. The kids are ratting out the sponge!
Love your blog. Your kids are adorable.

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I love the graphic used in your blog entry today. By the way, I think Josie swore at us in Chinese today while getting her shots. I pretty sure she learned it on the plane ride back from Beijing flying in Business Class.

Love,
Kim

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com