DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, March 17, 2008

THE Most Mind Numbing Conversation in the History of the World

While we were out shopping the other day, I showed Lili a bunch of silk lilies.
What follows is our actual conversation (believe it or not):

Me: 'Look Lili, these are lilies.'

Lili: 'Oooh, for me?'

Me: 'No they're not "LILI'S", they're "LILIES" : flowers."

Lili: 'Lili's flowers?......For me?'

Me: 'ugh. No, Lili they're not FOR Lili they ARE lilies.'

Lili: 'Lili's? Lili's flowers?? Ohh, THANK you! I like them.'

Me: '.........................You're welcome!'

my life is never dull.

2 Comments:

At 8:27 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

Bahaha! I love that!

 
At 8:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is classic - a new take on "Who's on First" except better since it wasn't scripted at all! Four/Five year olds say the funniest things!

Keep having fun!


Trish

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com