DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Bike Riding, Playground Fun and a Little Spring Training

Ok, where we live if it's the end of March and there's NO snow on the ground, the sun is shining and the wind is less than 50 miles an hour, we celebrate spring.
(even if it is 40 degrees with a 20 mph north wind---at least it looks good)

'C'mon Mama, play me!'

Lili on her Princess bike. She knew exactly what to do. I'm sure she's ridden before.

This was seriously the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Lili was all like 'Faster Mama! FASTER!' Then 3 seconds later 'OK Mama! STOP!!'

Then when she got off (or should I say fell off), she was so dizzy, she couldn't get up. Seriously hilarious. (yeah, maybe I should've picked her up off the cold muddy ground, whatever. I was laughing too hard and busy taking this picture for YOU!)


Lili loved to swing. She kept telling me to go faster, then would scream bloody murder, laughing uncontrollably..........she's just a tad dramatic. (ya think?)

The "Heck's Angels" :)

This contraption seriously looked like something at an orphanage. She was very excited to see it....maybe it looked familiar...

Lili with her cool SNOW WHITE shades.


Brett and dad during batting practice. Hey! Lili! You're supposed to be covering 3rd!

Lili in the dugout.

OK, you think I would've learned my lesson with the whole Lili/lily conversation, but here we go again: I was telling her that when Gogo plays baseball this summer, she needs to cheer for him. "Go, Gogo, Go".............yeah, that should be tons of fun.

Mama taking pictures instead of pushing her daughter....

Ridin' off into the sunset.

Getting ready to climb UP the slide the wrong way....

Lili did NOT like the static on the way down......

look at that form!

What a fun day!























2 Comments:

At 9:29 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

Another sign of spring - I heard the Rootbeer Stand is open.

 
At 8:59 AM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Those are great pictures. I'm so ready for spring. Lili is so photogenic. Here's to hoping for no more surprise snow storms. We got spoiled in Guangzhou with those warm temps and I'm ready to bust out the spring clothes permanently.

Love,
Kim

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com