DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Saturday, March 15, 2008

More Fun Than You Can Shake a Stick At

Since Lili LOVES fancy dresses so much, I thought I'd give her a thrill and show her that I had one too. She was speechless to see someone else who actually appreciates fashion as much as her.

Then it was time for me to pull out ye old wig. Lili was beyond thrilled to have really, really long hair. This is her Cher look.

Brett, of course, had to wig out too. He's a rock god, what can I say?
As I'm sure you can tell, we decided to stay in tonight.
I think maybe we should get out more.

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

I have to say, in the first picture, you look like you are a real princess at Disney World posing for a picture will an admiring fan. It is a beautiful picture of you and Lili!

Karen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com