DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, February 15, 2008

Flying Solo


I HATE TO FLY!
I also hate to drive, but who ever fell 30,000 feet from a car?
The closer I get to leaving for California, the more I wish I was staying put. (by the way, I do this every time I go somewhere)
Wanna know the worst part? I have to travel ALL ALONE.
I've never done that before. I've never flown by myself.
I've never driven to the airport, parked in the long-term parking lot and stepped on a plane all by my lonesome. eek.
And, lucky me, I get to step on THREE planes. double eek.
Jeff is flying out on Sunday. I'm flying out on Monday. He'll be picking me up at the airport in CA and then on the way home we'll be flying together. I was able to get the same flightS as him, so that will be nice. (yep, 3 flights on the way home too)
And who knows? Maybe this will be a good experience for me.
Maybe it'll make me all independent and free.
maybe I'll get lost in denver. is denver nice this time of year?

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Best wishes with flying solo. I flew to New York to visit my best friend from graduate school and practically died of nervousness going by myself. I understand your pain and anxiety. I TOTALLY get it.

I'll be thinking of you on Monday.

Hugs,
Kim K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com