DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Finding Joy in the Simple, Everyday Things

While Lili was taking her nap today, I realized that she won't be taking naps for too much longer, especially after starting ALL DAY kindergarten in August. So I just couldn't resist capturing it on film. (then, of course, the flash woke her up and I was like "crap, now she's up! I should've let her sleep.")



Hello Kitty!
Lili still LOVES, LOVES, LOVES bathtime and I started thinking that it won't be too much longer and she'll be taking showers and won't want anything to do with me. So I figured I'd capture 'baff tiiiiiiiime' while I still can.
sigh.......

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Lili looks so little and innocent in those pictures. Hang onto those moments as long as possible.

Love,
Kim K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com