DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, February 11, 2008

California Here We Come!




Guess where I'm going to be in 2 weeks?
......ok, technically I'll be on a plane from Chicago to Phoenix.....but after that?
....ok, I'll be on another plane.....But! I'll be on a plane to..........
California, baby!! swimmin' pools, movie stars!
Jeff has to be there for a week on business and I get to go too!!
Yep, just Jeff and me! ALL ALONE! (did you see that?)
Not that we don't just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our children, but WE GET TO GO AWAY TOGETHER ALL ALONE!!!
We get to go somewhere in FEBRUARY where the temperature actually registers on a thermometer!!! Today it's 75 degrees warmer there than it is here!
If we get really lucky, we may actually see the sun shine!! gasp!
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to get away from here (can you tell?)
I need this getaway so much!!
And thanks to my wonderful, generous, loving, giving parents I get to get away!!!
So Happy Valentine's Day to me!!
I leave you with the timeless words of Laverne and Shirley: "Where dreams come true, for me and you, in California."
:) :) :) :)

2 Comments:

At 6:05 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Congrats on the get-away. It sounds well-needed and QUITE lovely. Be sure to take lots of pics.

Love,
Kim K.

 
At 10:53 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

Have the best time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com