DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, November 30, 2007

OK, I'm a geek, I'm a freak, I'm a dweeb, but I'M SO EXCITED!!


American Gladiators is back!!! Woo Hoo! The Wall, Powerball, Breakthrough and Conquer, The Eliminator.......yes!
I used to watch this show on Channel 50 out of Chicago when I was in college! I remember watching it from '89-93. Jeff and I still talk about "Two Scoops"----remember him?
Anyway, it starts on Jan. 6th on NBC! The perfect balm to the end of football season!
"Gladiatorrrrrs Readyyyyyyyyyy........." :)

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm sooo behind on all your blog entries. The Fonzie entry was the BEST! I was totally a Fonzie chick. Laverne and Shirley were my idols. Lili certainly has good taste...hee hee. The house looks fabulous for the holidays.

PS. Emma and I put your ladybug tissue paper to good use today. We made ladybug ornaments with it. I posted pictures (and a tribute to your paper) on my site.

Have a great weekend. West Michigan is finally getting a super snow storm.

Kim K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com