DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, November 29, 2007

"Mama Had a Little Lamb"

You know it's Christmas program time when your child comes home with a "lamb nose". And, seriously, this is how Lili's been ever since she got home from school. She's just obnoxiously wired! She did tell me, in no uncertain terms, that she DOES NOT want her nose wiped off. "Mama, no wash, no bath."

Here's some pictures of our house all aglow......




Can you see Madeline the cat? She's always ready to have her picture taken. It was a real treat taking our dossier pictures (NO cats, NO dogs allowed). I think we had to take 3 or 4 pictures of each pose!

Yes, the TV is always on! We love our TV around here, what can I say?
It looks like it's one of those drug commercials. ("Do you have trouble breathing, walking, eating, sleeping, doing trigonometry......?") I swear I feel like I need to make Brett leave the room when one of those "e.d." commercials comes on. ugh.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com