DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, November 29, 2007

"Mama, Lili Fonzie!"


I just have to share this, if for no other reason than to embarrass Lili when she's 16!
I was watching "Happy Days" the other day and Fonzie came on. Lili got all excited and ran to the TV and pointed and then smacked her heart.
She called "Mama! Mama!" I told her that that was Fonzie.
She said "Lili........Fooooooonnnnnnnnzieeeeeeee". what???
I asked her if she loved Fonzie and she said yes.
I asked her if she wanted to give Fonzie kisses and she got this embarrassed look on her face (like Brett does when I talk about girls!-----OK I guess HE'LL be embarrassed when he's 16 too!) and she said "YES!"
Richie, Potsie and Ralph came on the screen and she pointed to them and said "bad boy, ick". Then Fonzie came on again and she said (for the next 5 minutes)
"Lili........Fooooonnnnnnnnzieeeeeeee".
What can I say, my girl's got taste. First Troy Aikman, now Fonzie.
Next up: Lili's first viewing of the "Hardy Boys" featuring Shaun Cassidy singing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmm-mmm-mmm :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com