DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, September 17, 2007

Stuck on you


Not much going on....well, not much interesting anyway.
There's always something going on.


The NFL is in full swing and I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!! I can't believe it's only a 16 week season. I wish it was like baseball or basketball. Oh well.
"How 'BOUT them Cowboys?" Huh? 2-0!!! WOO HOO! They are undefeated!! (I figured I'd better write that NOW because it may not last much longer!) They look good! Romo may actually be able to redeem himself after last year's play-off debacle (don't get me started, I'm still trying to block it out)

And, yes college football is also in full swing, however I'm not even going to discuss it this year.
I only watch ONE team and when said team very well may not win any games all year, I prefer to just ignore it entirely and pretend I don't care....la, la, la, la-la-la!

Let's see...what fantabulous things is Lili up to these days?


Oh, she says:
please
thank you
more
all done
apple juice
night night
I love you
potty
bath
shower
shoes
it's OK
1, 2, 4, 5 (and sometimes 3!)
milk
sucker (as in lollipop----I think!!)
raisins
banana
Dora (as in "The Explorer")
Elmo
no more
kitty
meow
Hello Kitty
NOW!
yeah/no
shh!
John! (one of Brett's friends--and she ALWAYS says it like that---JOHN!)

Hmm...looking at that list, I have to say I'm pretty impressed! We haven't been home a month yet and she heard/knew/used absolutely zero english for the first 4 years of her life.
She really is doing well.
Her shyness is improving. It's taking her less and less time to warm up and she's not completely melting down from the get-go. Thank goodness!


I just realized it's been weeks since she's really cried or whined. Pretty good for 4, no?
I don't think I've gone that long! :)

I finally printed off all our China pictures. 700-something!
I have to plug Snapfish.
I got prints for 9 cents apiece and I got them in 3 days. A real life saver! I LOVE THEM!!

More later.
Good night.

2 Comments:

At 7:00 AM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

You have one smart little girl. I'm super impressed at how well she's doing. Have a great week!

Kim K.

 
At 12:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nikki - Send me an email. I'd love to email you back. I don't have your email address and couldn't find it on your blog or the Bethany forum. Here's mine: kenwardk@gvsu.edu

Kim Kenward -

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com