DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, August 27, 2007

Is This The Same Child?!


Guess who slept ELEVEN AND 1/2 HOURS last night?
Nope, it wasn't me! I woke up at 1:30am for some reason!!
Lili went to bed on her own last night at 9:00. She whimpered for about 5 minutes and that was it. She didn't wake up once all night.
Jeff left for work at 6:45am, Brett got up at 7:00 and left for school at 7:45 and she still slept. She woke up at 8:30 with a big smile saying "Ma Ma".
I made sure to make a big deal out of her sleeping all night and waking up so well.
We played in her room for awhile, then she scarfed down breakfast, watched some DVDs, played, scarfed down lunch and took a nap at 1:00.
It was funny. She really didn't want to lay down and take a nap, but I told her "either lay down here and take a nap, or go to your room". Well, she ran over to her blankets, layed down and within 20 minutes she was zonked. She slept until 3:40. She woke up again all smiles.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I hope beyond hope that THIS is the new trend. Wow, it sure was a nice day.
(kinda scares me that maybe tomorrow won't be so nice!)

2 Comments:

At 9:13 PM , Blogger Ronda said...

Glad things are going better-keeping my fingers crossed Lili will continue to adjust...she is adorable-loved following your China journey.

 
At 10:21 AM , Blogger Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

It will be nice again tomorrow I am sure. Lili is settling into her routine! I am so glad things are looking up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com