DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

TWO! Count 'em TWO kids in the yard!! eek!

I can't believe I'm a "mother of two".
I can officially now say "my kidS"!!
The above picture is of Brett trying to keep Lili entertained, albeit half-heartedly, and Lili trying to torture him by running away from him!! It's obviously a game they LOVE to play.
Lili treats Brett just like a little sister should. It's amazing! She knows exactly what she's doing. He touches her and she whines with a BIG smile on her face, just to get our attention. We'll tell her to be nice and she'll give him a big hug and laugh. Man, he's really in for it!
Oh, speaking of "big hugs", guess what Lili's into now? A blast from my past----the Teletubbies. Yep, lucky me. She should be into Barney in another 6 months or so. gulp.
When Brett was 1 or 2, the Tubbies were all the rage. It seems that they have gone out of style in the last few years. Too bad I didn't keep all his Tubby stuff circa 1998. Maybe that should read thankfully I didn't keep all his Tubby stuff!
Lili and I have gone shopping a couple times recently. If you ask me, she's too young to have an opinion yet. She's only FOUR for cryin' out loud.
She turns her nose up at this and that and if I find something she deems appropriate, she'll nod regally as if to say "WE approve" and I slobber all over her so thankful that I get to buy her this or that.......not a good habit to develop for either of us!
If I could only get her to accept long sleeves, pants and closed-toe shoes.........(little heathen!!)
Well, tomorrow is grocery shopping day. Which, I'm sure, will include a trip down the clothing aisle----I'm a sucker for punishment, what can I say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com