DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

School's Out-----Forever!!

Well, I did it! Today was my last day of school!!
I've been at this job for 4 years now. That's A LOT longer than I thought I would last after my first few weeks!! This is the hardest, most stressful, intense, crazy-busy job I've ever had!! But, the pay really sucked, so............ :)
I really am kind of sad. It was nice to belong. Not only just being around other adults and working with them, but being involved in my son's school. That was probably the most important thing. Knowing what was going on on the "inside"! I can totally understand why mothers volunteer, it's nice to be in with the in crowd.
I am going back into the school tomorrow. I hadn't planned on it, but they're having a cookout and said that I NEED to be there. Now I'm scared!
You know, I'm 36 years old and it still strikes me as odd to see teachers and principals in jeans and t-shirts, just being "regular people". It's still kind weird--even though some of them are younger than me!
Oh well, I just PRAY that Lili's home with us by the time school starts again on August 15th. (August FIFTEENTH!!! Suckers!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com