DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, March 22, 2007

A little give, a little take

God willing, Jeff will be HOME tomorrow night at this time!!
I CANNOT WAIT!! (can you tell?)
In the last 11 days I've gotten about 45 hours of sleep. That means I've been awake for 219 HOURS!! whoa. You think I'd have more to show for all that time. hmm.

I have a request. I know you guys are out there. I can "see" you but I can't "hear" you. If you could, please leave me a comment. It doesn't have to be pithy or creative, just let me know that you're there. And if you'd like, what your story is. I'd love to share!
And thank you for following along with me on my (our) journey. It's bound to get a lot more interesting as we go along~ :)

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
Been reading along for a while after I found your blog. I first bookmarked your page because we shared a LID (9/13/06) and now are so excited about your new daughter! We also have a son like you do... Our son is almost 3 and was adopted domestically.

Congrats on your match! Looking forward to living vicariously through you while we wait.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com