DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, March 26, 2007


Well, since we were SURPRISED by our referral of a 4 year old girl, we have some things that we're never going to use. So, I decided to see if I could sell some things to my friends out there.
I have several clothing items: cardigans, onesies, pants, skirts, shorts, pajamas, dresses all varying in size from 6-12 months. Most items are 6-9 month size. Lots of ladybug clothing.
I also have some bottles, shoes, toys and a baby carrier. I even have a cherry-finish Jenny Lind crib!
If anyone is interested in any of these items, leave me a comment with your email address so I can email you pictures of the items. I'm selling them in groups, one price for the whole group. What you see in the pics is what you get. I'll do it first come, first serve. So if you're interested, let me know.
Thanks and happy shopping!!

2 Comments:

At 5:35 PM , Blogger Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

Hello...I might be interested in the toys/shoes/bottles/carrier group of items. My email is lilyspickle@yahoo.com
Thanks
Heather
LID 2/25/2007

 
At 11:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Glad to hear everything is moving along. We are still finalizing all our docs for Kazakhstan. Just a slight delay caused by our US Government. Maybe we will be traveling at the same time this year? Since we are adopting 2 kids, I'd love to see what you are selling. Do you still have my email address? If not, it's cslopsema@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Cindy (in Indy)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com