DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, March 19, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILI!!


It's 8:00am Tuesday in China right now. Lili's 4th birthday.
I cannot believe that my daughter who I now love with all my heart has already lived 3 years and I didn't even know it!
Last week, I didn't even know she was my daughter.
I have to say that I could imagine her being my daughter, but it wasn't a fact. I remember when I saw her picture, being struck by her hands holding that ball. I thought "one day I'm going to hold those hands". Weird, I know. I didn't think about her eyes or her smile or anything else. I was just struck by her hands. I don't know why, but I could feel them in mine.
It breaks my heart to think of all the times that I wasn't there for her.
Did she even know she needed me?
I've been praying for God to prepare her heart for us. I want Him to instill a sense of peace in her. For her to know that it's all going to turn out OK and she is loved.
I want to put joy into those big beautiful eyes!
Happy Birthday Lili.
Love, Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com