DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Saturday, March 17, 2007

I wish I could say I was exhausted---but I'm obviously some kind of FREAK!


How jealous am I of this kitty?
I haven't slept since Wednesday. Even then, I didn't sleep very well. I haven't slept well since last Saturday. ugh. I'm a girl that needs her sleep. I don't know how long I'm going to be able to function until I crash. And when I do, it'll be UGLY!
Today was the first day that I started to feel like myself. Back in my own skin. My mom and I worked on "adoption pending/referral" announcements. We worked for hours on them. My eyes were crossing. It was a good kind of exhaustion.
Then I get home.
My agency had UPS'ed our referral packet. In there were the original pictures of Lili and one brand new one. wow! My poor husband. He won't be able to see anything for another SIX DAYS!! He's really getting sad about it. Anyway, any thoughts I had about having a "normal" night just flew out the window. All the paperwork, the officialness of it, the CHINESENESS (!) of it got me all pumped up. It's like the referral call all over again! AHH!
Somebody shoot me with a tranquilizer dart!
I seriously need to be normal again. Or maybe this is my new normal?
Or was I ever really normal to begin with?
hmmm.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com