DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

March--Month #6


Wow. 6 months since LID. The time really, truly has gone by so fast! Here's hoping the next 6, 12, 18 (24, 36??)months go just as fast! :(
So, in honor of our 6 month LID, here's a list of the 6 things I've learned while waiting:
1) I've learned that I still want this so much that I'm willing to wait.
2) I've learned that I know and love Lili in my heart already
3) I've learned that no matter HOW MUCH I WORRY, it doesn't change anything!!
4) I've learned that time passes TOO quickly when you have children
5) I've learned that prayer helps soothe my soul
6) I've learned that every day WITHOUT Lili is a day CLOSER to Lili!
So, there you have it. 6 of the (many) things I've learned over the last 6 months.
Just think how much smarter and enlightened I'll be by the END of this wait!! :) :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com