DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Lili's Homecoming Video


Now I KNOW I have a super-long time to work on this, but I've been thinking for quite awhile about Lili's homecoming-gotcha day-China video. I know we want to create one and I know we want it set to music. So, the following is a list of songs that I'd like to use:
1) "Pictures of Lily" by The Who
wow-wow-wow!! The chorus is so perfect for us! Never even knew it existed!! LOOVE IT!
2) "Somewhere Out There" theme from An American Tail (Ronstadt and Ingram)
makes me cry to even think of it!! Amazing, amazing song for international adoption!
3) "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" By Israel Kamakawiwo'ole (or something like that!)
THE most beautiful rendition of this song. ever.
4) "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder
I know, I know it's more for birth daughters, but I love it all the same!
5) "For Once in My Life" by Stevie Wonder
and I never really thought I LIKED Stevie Wonder!! A very appropriate adoption song, I
think.
6) "I Will Be Here" by Steven Curtis Chapman
soooooo beautiful and touching. So appropriate.
7) "When Love Takes You In" by Steven Curtis Chapman
not really too crazy about this song, but the words are meant for adoption, so it's an option.
8) "Lilly Belle" by Frank Sinatra
Years ago, I found a $1 CD at Dollar Tree with Frank, Etta James, Bing Crosby and figured
I'd pick it up because I love Frank. Little did I know that I'd be addicted to that song!!
I haven't found that song anywhere else, so I'm so glad I got it when I did!!
I also found a Chinese song titled "Bai He Hui" which translates to "Lily"--thought that was interesting!!
So, there's my picks for our Lili tunes.
I know I'm seriously warped thinking about our China video already!! But, it's that kind of thing that keeps me going. So, off to burn my CD of Lili-Tunes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com