DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, December 13, 2010

These are a Few of My Favorite Things...

I found these little Christmas angels at different places at different times over the years. Some have the halos or wings missing, but I just think that makes them more interesting and adorable.





Everything you see here, other than the houses, is from Goodwill. The houses are from the Dollar Tree, I just added some snowy glitter to the rooftops.


I am absolutely in LOVE with all the different LED candles out there. These flicker in unison and I just love them! (from the Christmas Tree Shops--if you don't have one in your area, FIND ONE!!)

Goodwill santa and Oklahoma thrift shop centerpiece...that's why we drove to Dallas, you know. To stop at each and every thrift shop along the way :)

I just love the soft, muted whites and golds and silvers in these pieces.

Goodwill angel in a Salvation Army bell jar.
Of course we also did the tree and garlands, etc. but I just wanted to showcase a few of my favorite decorations that I've been accumulating for pennies. It's so exciting to go hunting for treasures, knowing that you're not breaking the bank coming home with sacks full of goodies.
LOVE!
I cannot believe Christmas is like 10 days away. I don't even have my cards sent out yet (that's why you haven't gotten one from me yet!) Hopefully, I'll get them out tomorrow. I haven't wanted to venture out much the last few days since we've been hit by snow and wind and cold. yuck!
Lili had her Christmas (Holiday) concert at school tonight. Brett has his Winter band concert tomorrow night, right after Lili's last fall semester ballet class. Busy, busy.
Hope you are all enjoying the season and find time to relax and eat cookies and watch you favorite Christmas movies!!

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I love all of your vintage goodies. I'm a kindred spirit and would LOVE to hit a Goodwill with you. Merry Christmas and stay warm & cozy in all this wintery weather.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com