DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ballerina Girl











Lili in action during ballet class.
This week was 'observation week' at the school, so I was able to see all that she's been learning over the past few weeks. She's been learning A LOT. I couldn't believe it. All the positions and french words and posture. Wow. I'm impressed.
I love her teacher. She's very sweet, but not that syrupy "honey, sweetie" sweet, know what I mean? She lets them have the 1st 5 minutes to talk and after that it's shut up and dance.
Lili loves it and I'm glad cuz she looks so darn cute in that leotard and bun :)






1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Such beautiful pictures. Lili looks like she's having so much fun. What a cutie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com