DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, May 07, 2010

Well, Thank You, Madame!

Well, there she is!! I finally posted a picture of Lili, aren't you proud of me?
Today was the day that Lili got to bring home her Mother's Day gift for me. I told her I'd put it away and not open it till Sunday. She looked at me like I had killed her and said "you HAVE to open it right now, or my teacher said it will DIE!!"
Ok, then. That definitely peaked my curiosity.

Lili had painted a bucket pink and planted pink and white petunias for *ahem* me.
She did have to tell me that she's always wanted flowers of her own and that I have sooooo many already, she really, really wished I could let her take care of these. I told her I think they'd look perfect in her room. They kinda go with the whole color scheme, don't you think?

Lili gave me not one, but TWO cards.
OK, seriously, if you think we're joking about how much this kid LOVES food, do you get it now?
"I really like it when you make me food." Yes, people, she really does!


This is the front of the card.

Here's another card she made me. Once again, it mentions that I'm a good cook (back to the whole food thing again).

And this is the cover of the card.
She is seriously into big, fat Angelina Jolie lips, especially as a self-portrait. And do not overlook the loooooooooong dangly earring that she's drawn for herself, since she can't wear them in real life, not until she's 35 anyway, if her dad has anything to do with it :)
Do any of you remember that puppet Madame from Solid Gold? Obviously Lili thinks she resembles her. A lot: click here for a blast from the past
And to all the moms out there, Have a happy, happy Mother's Day!!





1 Comments:

At 3:34 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Awwww....this is so sweet. I just love Lili's card and self portrait. You totally crack me up about the Solid Gold reference. Talk about blast from my past. Happy Mother's day! I hope you're getting spoiled like crazy on Sunday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com