DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, May 28, 2009

No more pencils, no more books.......

Can't you just feel how excited Brett is?

"Everyone point at Brett because he's leaving!"
Okee Dokee, sounds like a plan.


The best people in the best school in the whole world.
Here I am with the principal (who, by the way, my dad coached in basketball and baseball back in the '80s), asst. principal, secretaries and guidance secretary.
They surprised me today with cards, lots of hugs and tears and a DQ Blizzard cake.
Have you ever had one of those? It was chocolate, fudge and more fudge. Too good!
I'm really going to miss them. But! We made plans to meet at our new house and go out to lunch at our favorite mexican place. So, hopefully I'll see them soon.
They also promised me they'd invite me to the next Cubs game outing :)
By the way, Jeff and I went and bought 1000 square feet of wood flooring and our new FRONT LOAD washer and dryer.
I love those things. Just like the french door fridge. Jeff doesn't understand the draw of either one, but I'm the wife, so I win!
I really, really wanted the red W/D, but I just couldn't spend and extra few hundred dollars for a color . sigh. So, white it is. But they're still the cutest.
Hopefully we'll see them SOON all installed and purty.
15 days and counting.....




1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Can you believe you're all done? It looks like Brett and Lili are taking the move well. By the way, your DQ dessert sounds yummy.

I'm having definite appliance envy. Sounds like lots of reasons to celebrate. Have a fabulous weekend. Woo hoo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com