DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Updates **UPDATE ON THE UPDATE**

**I really need to coordinate my blog posts with my emails.
About 2 mins. after my Updates post I got an email from our construction guy, Brett. He said that everything's back on track and that the house will be finished on Friday and we're having our final "Homeowner Orientation" Friday at 4:00pm.
So, it looks like we'll be on track to move next Thursday.**
:)


Not a lot going on.
Not physically anyway. Mentally, that's another story.


This past weekend we went to my cousin's graduation party in Illinois. We stayed in a hotel then went to Brookfield Zoo and did some shopping on Sunday. We had a nice time, but it was freezing on Saturday. It was 59 in the afternoon and it got into the 40s that night. Nothing like a little October weather on a June weekend. sigh

The kids and I checked on our house last Friday. Jeff didn't even want to go. The kids hadn't seen it in quite awhile and they were excited to see all the "progress" (whatever)
There were a zillion people there. Guys were painting all the trim, the plumber and electrician were there.
The kids were able to go up to their rooms and look around, they went in the basement and the backyard. I was glad they got to go look and run around.
But, this was the first time I didn't really want to be there.
There was still SO MUCH that wasn't done that needs to be done by FRIDAY, like 3 days, Friday.
I'm just waiting to get a call or an email from someone telling us that they won't be done on time. But, what can you do?
Not a stinking thing.
That's what kills me.
argh.


At least we have a busy week this week. Our church has our VBS every night this week from 6:30-8:30pm. We're all involved in it and it's always a lot of fun, but exhausting.
It's hard to believe it's going to be our last VBS. If things are on schedule, this Sunday will be our last Sunday at our church.


So, that's about it.
Our house is supposed to be done this Friday and then we're supposed to close the following Thursday, which will also be the day we start moving.
9 more days (allegedly).


Stay tuned.....

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Chin up! Before you know it, you'll be up to your elbows unpacking boxes. I can't wait to see pictures.

I'm totally annoyed with this fall-like weather in June. Our annual vacation at the Lake Michigan rental cottage starts June 20th and I'm convinced that I won't be putting one toe in the water. Brrrr.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com