DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Crisis Averted!

OK, first off, sorry for the snarky post yesterday and thank you for letting me vent.


Here's the latest scoop.
The right hand didn't know what the left hand was doing at our builder's company. Since our construction guy was on vacation, he didn't let the closing dept. know that our completion date had been moved up to the 12th. They thought it was the 17th (still don't know where they got that date from, since we were originally told the 16th) Anyway, now that everyone's back where they belong, everyone knows what everyone else is doing.
Our construction guy emailed me today.
By the way, his name is Brett. Did I ever mention that? Talk about cause for confusion. Every time I tell Jeff "I talked to Brett" or "I emailed Brett" I get the vapid look....
Brett (the construction guy) told me that he was royally P.O.'d that work didn't get done while he was gone. He said that the last thing he wanted was for us to be stressed. Yeah, nice thinkin' buddy, but a little too late.
He said that the new sink will be installed and that he's getting on everyone from the appliance guys to the finish guys to get things done, like yesterday.
Good.


I just found out that we're closing on June 18th at 8:00am.
That's the day we get the keys.
That's the day we move into our house, not caring if we have a lick of furniture or food.
We're there.


So, now we can countdown to when we're IN our new house:


16 days

1 Comments:

At 6:05 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Whew. I'm glad things are back on track. I can't wait to see pictures of the progress. You are SO CLOSE NOW!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com