DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, May 14, 2009

"Hey, Chicago. Whaddya Say?"


Guess where Jeff and I are going Saturday? The friendly confines.
We're going with a group of around 40 people from my high school/middle school. We're taking a shuttle bus and going up there for the day.
It's supposed to rain in the morning, but then clear off by afternoon. The game's at 12:05 central time....hopefully enough time to clear off and play ball !
Neither Jeff nor I have been to a Cubs game. We're more 'football type people' but if I'm going to root, root, root for a team, it's gonna be the Cubbies.
Make sure you listen for me during the 7th inning stretch. I'm sure you'll be able to hear me.
wherever you are.
Go, Cubs, Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com