DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Birthday Bonanza

Yesterday was my birthday. whoopee.
What I find interesting is that today is my sister-in-law's (Jeff's sister's)birthday.
Tomorrow is her husband's birthday.
And 2 days before my birthday is one of my oldest, dearest friends' birthday.
We're all within 4 years of each other too. (except my brother-in-law-in-law, my sis-in-law robbed the cradle, he's only in his early thirties)
Weird, huh?
I tell you what, my mother-in-law is thrilled I'm sure.
Brett and Jeff's birthdays are within a week of each other in July and her boyfriend's birthday is a few days before theirs.
I guess it's kind of nice for her to get them all out of the way in 2 big groups, but sheesh, it's just kind of strange how we're all clumped together.

I had a nice birthday. I spent the day ALONE. ALL ALONE.
Total and complete bliss.
My kids even went to their after school program, so I didn't see anyone till after 5:00!
My mom did take me to lunch, so add in a free lunch and my day was fabulous!

I'm older than I've ever been, but I'll never be this young again. :)

3 Comments:

At 1:29 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Happy belated birthday, my friend! Sounds like it was a good day and the alone time was priceless. Hugs.

 
At 4:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday too! Belated again, you know me always a day late ...

I hope you had a wonderful day. Funny how as moms we can't imagine life without the kids, but a blissful day is in their absence!! I know you've had a wonderful year as a mom of two!!
Take care & keep in touch,

Trish

 
At 11:37 AM , Blogger Mom on the Run said...

Happy belated birthday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com