DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, November 07, 2008

thoughts...

As I was cleaning the toilets, a thought came to me.
Why can't those little screw/bolt cap things on the base of the toilet be attached in some way?My cats love to play with them, they never, ever seem to stay put and every time I clean, I have to chase them down after they pop off and roll around yet again. I mean, how often do you actually need access to the bolts? Are toilets meant to be mobile?
If we can't get into a harmless toy without screwdrivers, scissors, razor blades and nothing short of a blow torch, why can't toilet manufacturers figure out a way to attach those little suckers?

And before anyone jumps down my throat for any supposed attack on toilet manufacturers, it's just an observation.

**Disclaimer**
I make NO claims whatsoever to be informed in the slightest about the manufacture of plumbing supplies.

Forgive me, but I'm a little over-sensitive.

Rarely do I get any comments at all about how adorable my children are, but I make some 'observations' about a couple of politicians and boy oh boy, anonymous people come out of the woodwork to share their 2 cents about that.

OK, I'm done.

And a big 'Thank You' to Abigail for putting her name to her comments as well as articulating my points better than I actually ever could myself :)

So, seriously, what do you think about those little toilet things??

2 Comments:

At 3:13 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

I bet you could make a MILLION bucks if you figured out how to secure those stupid little screw covers on the toilet base. Go for it!!

How's the house shopping going? Have you found dream house #3?

 
At 6:08 PM , Blogger Jen, Dave, Leah and Daniel said...

I agree with the toilet things. And your kids ARE ADORABLE :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com