DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, May 23, 2008

Givin' Me the Bird!

OK, bird. We have 4 window boxes on our house. We don't have a lot of flowers in our yard. We haven't gotten around to major landscaping yet. And, obviously you don't know how OCD I am. ALL of my window boxes MUST look the same. We MUST have uniform window boxes. Why, oh why are you destroying my world?
This must be 'Mr. Bird'. He would bring her a piece of straw, then stand on her head.
(I bet his first name is 'Jeff'.....reminds me of my courtin' days.)

worthless cat.
curious, but still worthless.
"Hmmm, sister, something seems to be amiss."
Lili loved seeing the bird. She was waiting for it to fly onto her hand. (sure, Lili, just stay right there.)
Sophia the semi-worthless cat.
More scared of the bird.
Sophia waiting for the bird to fly onto her hand. geesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com