DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Princess Party

Lili's 5th birthday is one week from today!
I can't believe it.
Actually, it's more like her 1st birthday, because I'm sure it is. I honestly don't think they celebrated anything like birthdays at the orphanage.
So, we're really excited about it and looking forward to making it an occasion to remember.
and who else can remember their 1st birthday? :)

And, surprise surprise, can you guess what the theme is???? Like it could possibly be ANYTHING else!
I think I must've bought every single Princess party decoration, favor and tableware item in creation. It's going to be vomit-inducing princess party in here.

Oh and by the way, I KNOW there's lots and lots of people out there reading this.
And I thank you. I really do.
But I have a sneaky suspicion that I'm going to get zero comments while Kim is in China......and that makes me sad because just like you, I check my blog every day looking to see if anyone is commenting. boo hoo.
I'd LOVE to hear from you.
guilt.....guilt......guilt :)



4 Comments:

At 12:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll comment now and admit I'm addicted to your blog. We have communicated a few times via email, and once by phone...probably about a year ago. We are LID 8/06 - and not waiting patiently. We adopted a boy from Russia in September, who will be 3 in June. So, I'm relating to Lili's 1st (5th) birthday. I love watching how she grows and learns each day. And Brett, what a super big brother! I have plaque hanging in our bedroom written by ??; thought you would enjoy it.
"Children are not things to be molded - but persons to be unfolded."
Cindy in Indy

 
At 9:07 AM , Blogger Heather - The Wanna-be Super Mom said...

Sorry I am usually a lurker...but I read your blog everyday. Even the days I don't have time to read ALL my favorite blogs...I still read yours. Wathcing Lili grow is so much fun, and she is REALLY funny! Good luck with the princess party!!!! Lili is going to LOVE it!

 
At 5:52 PM , Blogger Ronda said...

It has been a while since I commented, but I love your blog. My daughter, Ella is 4.4 yrs old and we adopted her from China in November. Ella loves to see pictures of Lili and loves to see what is going on in her life. You and Lili are the trail blazers for me-I am lurking in on your life to know what is ahead with Ella. Keep up the humor-love it!
Ronda and Ella

 
At 3:56 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

I just re-found your blog! I'm a fellow Wuchuan parent :) I wanted to wish Lili a belated Happy Birthday! Oh and I have a Lily too...
http://kittensandladybugs.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com