DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Friday, February 08, 2008


I have a new obsession.
Has anyone heard of www.shopgoodwill.com?
It's an online auction like ebay, but everything comes from a Goodwill somewhere across the country and your money benefits Goodwill.
They update the listings everyday. And there's always something interesting every single day.
And I bought one thing. I found a collector plate from the Forbidden City. And! It just so happens to be part of a pair with another plate I had already bought at a flea market. The Goodwill site had a translation of the information on the back, which was written in Chinese, so I found out that the plate I already had was from the Forbidden City too. Cool!
I've added the shopgoodwill site to my favorites and I check it every day.
(because sometimes the weather's bad and you can't make it out to the stores and who feels like cleaning the house or doing laundry anyway?! ) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com