DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Monday, February 04, 2008

D-I-V-A: Diva. Diva. Diva.



I painted Lili's nails today.
She was so excited to get bright pink nails.
I told her to make sure not to touch anything until they dried.
Yes, Lili, just until they dried.
Guess what I've been doing for the last 4 hours? (in between TRYING to convince her they're dry)
I've been scratching her nose, wiping her butt, sweeping the hair out of her eyes.... I drew the line at feeding her.
Imagine that. She can actually feed herself without chipping a nail.
Can't wait till she's a teenager. :)

1 Comments:

At 6:48 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Those nails are pretty darn cute. Emma totally approves of the color.

Hugs,
Emma & Kim

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com