DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Little Homage to Chinese New Year


I made a couple things (the dragon and the lanterns) off of the Nick Jr./Ni Hao Kai Lan website.
Then I scrounged for anything 'red' that we had lying around the house.
Next year I need to seriously prepare a little bit better.
Although, Lili acts like she has no idea what Chinese New Year is. We found a New Year song and played it for her and she just looked at us like 'whaat?'. So, we're not under a lot of pressure to do anything major for her.
She'd just as soon dress up as Snow White and sing 'Happy Birthday To You'!

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Emma and I love the CNY decorations. We have left up our fake x-mas tree in our sunroom and filled it with our version of ornaments. A big THANK YOU to our special gifts. I added an entry to my blog in your honor.

Extra hugs,
Kim K and Emma K

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com