DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Lili-Bug Blog is


2 years ago, on 1/29/06, I started Lili-bug.
Wow. Time flies.
2 years ago today, I finished my autobiography for our agency's formal application. Sigh. I remember thinking with such excitement that we were on our way!! Oh how naive.
If we were still waiting for our infant referral, it looks like my blog would be 5, maybe 6 years old before we even finished our adoption. Just insane.
But! Lili's home and all is well. 2 years after all the stress, the paperwork, the bills, the waiting, the worrying, it's all over.
whew
(and it's SOOOO much more fun to blog now!!) :)

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM , Blogger Musings from Kim K. said...

Congratulations! We are approaching our 2 year annivesary in a matter of days. I can't wait to join you in the past tense of adoption blogging. Hugs to Lili.

Love,
Kim K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com