DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Saturday, August 18, 2007

FOUR more days in China!

Today (8/18) was the day for the adopted childrens' medical checks. The rest of our agency's group was there with us (finally), so there were I think 19 families total in the waiting area. Yikes! Lili absolutely LOVED the whole process. She smiled and behaved and did everything they told her to do without a problem.
We can't get her to take off her shoes to go in the playroom if there are other people around, but she let the nurses do it (more than once) with a big smile on her face!!
You know how every picture she poses for she has her mouth hanging open? Well, she was a real champ at the "ENT" station. She couldn't wait to open up and say "ahhh!" When she was done, she ran out into the waiting room and shouted "Baba, ahhh!". Everyone thought she was so cute.

Yesterday was 'I need to wrestle you down because we've been trapped together for almost 2 weeks' day.


Brett's #1!!! (I put this picture up just to prove that, yes, Brett is still alive! We've been pretty liberal with the Lili pictures!!)



Notice Mommy and Lili's matching outfits!! It's hard to tell where Lili ends and Mom begins!





Yesterday (8/17) we visited the Chen Family Temple. Unbelieveable! I took over 100 pictures of every angle!




wow.







ooh.....






This is me in the garden.
I've almost come to terms with the fact that I look like walking crap everyday. No use fighting it.








aahhhhh.









2 Comments:

At 11:36 AM , Blogger Liene said...

Her green dress is so cute! Glad she made it through the medical exam just fine. I've heard lots of parents say how their kids howl and cry at them.

I'm sure it's gotta be really hard being away from home that long! My time will come though and I can't wait!

 
At 1:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lili is such a trooper!! Your pictures are breath-taking. Love the matching outfits. Continued blessings.

Kim K.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com