DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Zip, Zilch, Nada!


That's what the CCAA did last week------NOTHING!!
It seems that people checked extensively into the LOA/TA situation last week, and they all found that the CCAA did not send out anything to anyone all week!! >:[
Remember my "grr" post when I said that the CCAA coming to town was going to cause delays? Well, look who was right! (UNFORTUNATELY!)
I generally LOVE to be right, but doesn't it figure the ONE time I am, I'd rather not be?! :)
HOPEFULLY they'll get back on track this first week in July.
We're on "DAY 24" of our TA wait.
sigh...................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com