DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Ideas Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Lili-bug

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Favorite Room In Our House (next to Lili's room of course!)



I've been taking pictures of our house to bring to China with us for Lili to look at. I thought maybe it would help her transition home a little better if she could familiarize herself with her surroundings (dumb?).
The above pictures are of our downstairs/guest bathroom. This was one of the last rooms in our house that we remodeled (our house was built in 1890). The pedestal tub was there and I STILL shudder to remember my husband telling me he wanted a whirlpool tub and since there was no way to get this tub out of the house, he'd have to take a sledge hammer to it !!!!!!!!!!!! Well, thankfully I got on the internet (pronto!) and found a tub restorer-guy who could come to our house and save the day. Meanwhile, hubby worked with a guy who had an old pedestal sink in his barn and let us have it for free.
So, long story short, we added the wainscotting, changed the toilet, had the tub and sink restored and a few trips to Target later---voila!
My favorite room!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

get a free web page counter here
website-hit-counters.com